Founded in 1973 by a group or engineers, Helmrick Engineers quickly gained a reputation for high quality sub-contract machining. Continual investment in new machinery and technology has enabled Helmrick Engineers to remain competitive and provide a quality, on-time service.
Over the years, through retirement and share sales the original founders were reduced to one controlling family. Helmrick engineers is currently headed up by the sons of one of the original founders and continues to go from strength to strength.
Service & Support
- 2 Doosan Puma 400B C.N.C Lathes turning capacity up to 560mm Diameter
- 2 Doosan Puma 2600 C.N.C Lathe turning capacity up to 450mm Diameter
- 1 Colchester Tornado 300 C.N.C Lathes turning capacity up to 400mm Diameter.
- 1 Doosan MYNX 6500 Vertical Machining Centre Table size 1400mm x 670mm with 4th axi
- 2 Bridgeport VMC 560/22 Vertical Machining Centre Table size 800mm x 600mm with 4th axi
- Mitutoyo Crysta Apex V574 CNC CMM - Capable of measuring range 500mm X 700mm X 400mm
- 1 Bridgeport VMC 600/30 Vertical Machining Centre Table size 900mm x 600mm with 4th axis
- 1 XYZ Proturn SLX555 C.N.C Lathe turning capacity up to 560mm Diameter
- 1 Manual Centre Lathe with maximum turning capacity of 20” Diameter
- 1 Gate Knee type universal milling machine with power feeds
- Niton XL2 GOLDD XRF Analyser - The analyser provides immediate, non-destructive elemental analysis of alloy materials from titanium to nickel as well as tramp and trace element analysis